How to Jailbreak PlayStation 4?
We are proud to represent you our latest release of PS4 Jailbreak!
Our team started to work on this tool just a day after when SONY PlayStation 4 console has arrived to the market. It was really hard work to coordinate the powerful PS4's specs and set all the plugins to work with them right. Managing to exploit all of it's options was never ending job.
After a whole week of work, the biggest credits goes to the one programmer from our team, Hexozus (his codename), who managed to fix the major bug of our PS4 Jailbreak software.
The previous beta version has some glitches which caused crashing the application rapidly after it starts, but after hard work and optimization we finally managed to fix the patch. Our jailbreak application is once again functional and has been released from beta to the final version 2.0.0.
When it's about features then we can proudly say our PlayStation 4 Jailbreak is rich of options and features which makes it the leading software in the industry of it's kind! So lets take a look:
- No need to install! Our tool is portable which means it's a single program file which you can run either from PC, USB stick or CD/DVD disc. Simple and practically!
- Jailbreak process is easy as 1, 2, 3! With our user friendly interface and help guide beside, everyone can do it! Whatever you are girl or boy, if you know the basics how to use a PC or MAC, you'll learn how to jailbreak in just a minute!
- You'll be able to play games released for other consoles as well! Yes you heard it right! After you jailbreak your PS4, you can play games released for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii and other older platforms. So actually you also get the emulator built inside!
- Other magical features to keep you happy!
Instructions for use
The process is very simple. Follow these instructions:
1) Download PS4 Jailbreak tool.
2) Extract it in a folder or desktop and then run the program.
3) Now choose where to install it, you can choose between USB stick or an empty Blu-ray Disc/DVD.
4) Turn on your PS4 console and input a USB stick or disc where you installed the jailbreak tool, then go to the Settings menu and then System Information menu. Now choose 'Update via Storage media', select the path, accept the terms and then run 'Install Update'. Wait until it's finished and then reboot your console.
5) After it restarts, explore all the features which jailbreak gave you and Enjoy!